Listen to the article:
Trenchless sewer line repair in San Diego
Sewer pipes require regular inspection and maintenance. If it is not carried out on time, many unexpected troubles can happen to them. The most common problems with sewer pipes include:
- 🔹 blockages due to accumulation of debris;
- 🔹 damage due to tree roots growing inside the pipe;
- 🔹 cracks on the surface of pipes due to which leaks occur;
- 🔹 displacement of pipes at the junction.
What is trenchless sewer line repair?
In the past, repairing or replacing a sewer line often involved digging a large trench that is several feet deep and at least as long as the pipe section that needs to be replaced. This was extremely damaging to lawns, especially in loose or sandy soils, where the hole must be wider to avoid soil collapses. Trenchless sewer repair and replacement methods can give you a reliable, long-lasting sewer pipe without the need for extensive excavation. This is a more economical and neat method of replacing pipes.
Benefits of trenchless sewer line repair
- Cost savings. After repairing sewer pipes, you do not need to spend money on restoring asphalt or lawn.
- Accuracy in the performance of work. Plumbers dig only two holes. They do not disturb the aesthetic appearance and do not damage the landscape.
- Quality assurance for over 50 years. Trenchless sewer repair is no less effective than the classic one and is just as durable.
How is a trenchless line repair carried out?
First, our ALMCO Plumbing company will determine if trenchless pipe relining can be done on your property. If everything is resolved with this question, then all procedure includes 4 steps:
- 🔹 A pipe repair technician will use a sewer camera to identify and evaluate the problem.
- 🔹 An access hole is dug at both ends of the pipe. The holes are roughly 3-4 feet deep.
- 🔹 A flexible tube is pushed into the old pipe. The flexible tube looks like neoprene, and it is coated with a special resin.
- 🔹 The technician pumps compressed air into it so that it can blow out and cling to the interior walls of the old sewer pipe.
After several hours, the resin hardens and then there will be a solid pipe inside the existing pipe. At this point, the pipe will have a slightly smaller internal diameter. This is hardly anything to worry about because the pipe will allow wasted water to flow through easily since the pipe is now smooth, and roots will no longer penetrate it.
Almcoplumbing – affordable trenchless line repair near your house
Why should you contact Almco Plumbing?
- We have a transparent pricing policy. We offer a fixed price list that will allow you to immediately find out the cost of trenchless main sewer repair and plan your budget in advance.
- We take a responsible approach to work planning. Our plumbers begin work only after a thorough sewer camera inspection, which allows us to clearly understand the location and extent of pipe damage.
- We do our job carefully. Plumbers from Almco will repair your sewerage system and preserve the aesthetic appearance of the sidewalk or lawn.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can get our help if you need a plumber urgently.
You can read reviews about us to make sure we can be trusted.
We call the cost of trenchless sewer line repair only after estimating the amount of work. We do our best to be as honest and accurate as possible. You can count on our trenchless sewer line repair prices to be affordable and consistent with the quality of service.
It is very easy to book trenchless sewer line repair with us. You can go to the bottom of the page and fill out a short form. Or you can go to the Booking page and leave your details there. Choose a convenient day for you and be sure – we will arrive at the specified time.
The specialists from Almco have more than 10 years of experience in trenchless sewer line repair. Before the procedure, we carry out a thorough inspection in order to accurately assess the scope of work and select a method that will preserve the pipes. Our prices are fair, and our specialists work carefully. We are always polite and punctual.
Yes, if you live in San Diego. You can book trenchless sewer line repair if you live in Santa Fe, Allied Gardens, Point Loma, North Park, Mission Valley, Carmel Mountain, and other areas of San Diego. A complete list of places where we work can be found on the Areas Served page.