Case: Sewer main line repair in San Diego
Our client mentioned about next problems:
- 🔷 low water pressure throughout the entire house;
- 🔷 water flowing and gushing from the ground;
- 🔷 unexplained water in the street/sinkholes;
- 🔷 increase in water bill;
- 🔷 an unpleasant odor.
Sewer line repair and replacement is a serious job. You can trust our plumbing experts with 10 years of experience and get the job done right the first time. Our sewer line repair and replacement services will not only identify the problem but take preventative measures to ensure it won’t return.
Epoxy pipe lining is a trenchless sewer repair method. This form of sewer repair involves no trenches and very minimal digging. If you have a damaged sewer pipe, epoxy pipe lining creates a brand new pipe directly inside your old one. The process is easy, clean, and fast.
The pros of epoxy pipe lining
Here are the pros of epoxy pipe lining and why it’s one of the best sewer repair options:
- 🔷 cost-effective – due to the lack of excavation, you save money on restoration after repairing the sewer.;
- 🔷 non-invasive – there is no excavation and minimal digging;
- 🔷 eco-friendly – method uses epoxy to repair pipes and seal leaks;
- 🔷 fast – it takes only 1 day, so you will get main sewer line repiar the same day you called for plumbers;
- 🔷 long-lasting – the sewer pipe will be alright for the next 15 years.
✔ Problem area detection.
✔ We dig and clean the pipe and assess the damage. It’s good that the client contacted us on time. After 3-5 years, it would not be possible to make an epoxy lining.
✔ We cleaned the pipe with a Picot machine and descaled it at 4000 psi. It helps us to remove all scales in the pipe and make the original size like a clean pipe inside the line.
✔ Professional picot machine make nice and shine inside the pipe.
✔ We made an epoxy lining.
✔ Our workers changed the pipe, which was almost dead and cracked.
✔ We re-lined cast iron pipe with epoxy liner and put artificial grass back.
✔ The work was done in one day.