Listen to the article:
Leaking pipe diagnostics and repair in San Diego
Weak valves, worn pipes, and dripping taps are major sources of water loss in a home. One small leak can waste 90 gallons of water per day. Ignoring the problem can increase your water bills by at least 10% every month. Leaking pipes can also damage the foundation of a home, and this will require additional repair costs.
Almco Plumbing specialists have 10 years of experience in diagnosing and repairing leaking pipes. Ask for our help – and you will receive quick plumbing for your leaky pipes. We will keep your foundation from collapsing and your pipes from damage.
Why do leaks happen?
Leaks in pipes occur:
- 🔹 in old pipes;
- 🔹 in rotting pipes;
- 🔹 due to cracks in frozen pipes in winter;
- 🔹 due to damage to the insulation during installation;
- 🔹 due to the long-term influence of high-pressure water.
How to spot a leaking pipe?
There are two types of leaks: obvious and hidden. A pipe leak is obvious if you see a puddle directly underneath it. This is a signal that you need to immediately call the nearest plumber.
Leak detection on your own can be difficult, because the pipes are often buried in walls or buried underground. It can be difficult to locate a leak on your own in this area. Slab, toilet, or faucet leaks can be detected on the same signs. Plumbers from Almco Plumbing advise you to pay attention to these signs of leaking pipes:
- 🔹 You are consuming more water than usual. The Environmental Protection Agency has calculated that the average American household uses 10,000 to 12,000 gallons of water per year. If you are using more water for no obvious reason, consider checking the condition of the pipes.
- 🔹 Your water bills have increased by more than 10%, but you are sure you have not increased your water consumption.
- 🔹 You hear the sound of dripping water, but you cannot find the source.
- 🔹 Cracks appeared on the walls and ceiling. Moisture or mold may appear around them.
- 🔹 You feel that a certain area of the floor is warm to the touch.
- 🔹 You smell musty damp or rotten eggs.
If you find any of these signs, call Almco Plumbing. We provide residential and commercial plumbing in San Diego. We will come to your call at any time convenient for you, quickly find the cause of the leak, clearly estimate the cost of services, and fix the problem.
Leaking pipe professional diagnostics
Experienced plumbers provide more accurate diagnostics of pipe leaks. They can accurately detect the location of the leak, the cause, and the extent of the damage. Remember, that it is better to measure twice and cut once. When you apply for plumbing services to Almco, you can rest assured that we will do a good job the first time.
Why is our diagnostics better than self-check? We use special equipment. ALMCO Plumbing uses high-tech equipment to map your pipe’s status in real-time. We receive visual feedback that lets us accurately diagnose the problem’s severity. Part of our kit includes HD cameras that inspect your sewage system. It uses a malleable fiber-optic line that doesn’t require trenching. It’s simply dropped into the nearest access point, and a full inspection can commence from there. This equipment lets us diagnose pipes regardless of location. We can even work through difficult obstructions, such as concrete setups. This lets us quickly define the problem’s scope and how much it’ll cost – which saves you time and needless spending!
Leaking pipe repair services
ALMCO Plumbing offers you to fix plumbing leaks. This is done through a lining procedure. Our technicians can install new pipes without any digging or noise. You will never worry about floor excavations, breaking down walls, or taking apart ceilings. You will never have to perform any collateral repairs, either. The pipes we install are very durable. They come with a 50-year life expectancy and can withstand common sewer issues.
Another way to fix leaky pipes is sealing. The procedure is effective if small holes are visible in the faucet or pipe. To seal leaking pipes, we use epoxy putty or repair tapes. In this case, plumbing replacement is not required. This method is suitable for fixing holes in leaky sinks pipes or other plumbing.
After any repair or installation, our plumbers will perform a final inspection to ensure everything is working properly.
Almcoplumbing – we are professionals with affordable prices on leaking pipe repair
5 reasons why you should order diagnostics and repair of leaking pipes at Almco Plumbing:
- We are honest. The cost of leaking pipe repair is reasonable. We negotiate the cost of services in advance. You will not pay extra for the work performed.
- We are well-mannered and polite. We respect your work and do not litter your home. Furthermore, we also carry out plumbing work carefully.
- We are customer-oriented. Our plumbers take your wishes into account and put them first.
- We have over 10 years of experience in providing plumbing services in San Diego.
- We respond quickly. If you urgently need a plumber, our specialist will arrive immediately. We value your time. Our plumbers are punctual and never late.
You can personally verify our quality and professionalism by reading reviews from our clients.
Looking for leaking pipe repair contractors near me in San Diego?
We call the cost of leaking pipe detecting and fixing only after estimating the amount of work. We do our best to be as honest and accurate as possible. You can count on our leaking pipe diagnostics and repair prices to be affordable and consistent with the quality of service.
It is very easy to book a leaking pipe diagnostics and repair service with us. You can go to the bottom of the page and fill out a short form. Or you can go to the Booking page and leave your contacts there. Choose a convenient day for you and be sure – we will arrive at the specified time.
The plumbers from Almco have more than 10 years of experience in spotting and repairing leaky pipes. Before the procedure, we carry out a thorough plumbing inspection in order to accurately assess the scope of work and select a method that will preserve the pipes. Our prices are fair, and our specialists work carefully. We are always polite and punctual.
Yes, if you live in San Diego. You can book leaking pipe diagnostics and repair if you live in Mountain View, South Park, San Carlos, Hillcrest, Point Loma, Santa Fe, San Carlos, and other areas of San Diego. A complete list of places where we work can be found on the Areas Served page.